Whether you are looking to maximize your current location, or expand your business to additional sites, Cal Coast Compliance has the experience and expertise to analyze the best property for your needs. The business is growing at an extremely rapid pace, and a large key to revenue is location.
There are many factors that need to be taken into account when assessing a business location including, but not limited to:
- Type of industry related business
- State required or local sensitive buffers
- Visibility and accessibility
- State and local restrictions, approvals, permits, and licenses required
- Facilities, logistics, and operations efficiencies
- Environmental and cultural impact
Our Cal Coast Compliance consultants have 15 years experience analyzing and assessing various properties and sites, while taking into consideration your desired revenues, customized business plan, and maintaining compliance. We are able to assist you with every aspect of property assessment, including application packages, local and state permits and licensing, and site surveys. Our support begins from day one, literally the ground up!